Alliance Tech propose to explore how Quick Apps can be leveraged within end-to-end supply chains as a mechanism to increase product customization potentials, facilitate supply side marketplaces (especially for SMEs), raise supply chain efficiencies, provide end-to-end data points to help deliver new services and revenue opportunities. A priority outcome should be to show how the use of Quick Apps along a supply chain can help support stakeholder goals concerning sustainability.
- Lead: Alliance Tech (France)
- Additional: ICOL Group (Italy)
- A 3 month opportunity study.
- Focus on the apparel and footwear industry in order to identify concrete opportunities for the sectoral adoption of Quick Apps.
- Sponsorship funding: 51K€
- Project accepted by the Steering Committee.
- Sponsors being sought.