The expectations are off the charts for the the Open Source Experience (OSXP) mega event in Paris next week. If you haven’t already sorted your free entry pass, travel and hotel you need to hurry! Only a few days to go.
Combined with SIDO, this dual event is going to be turbo-charged … What a link-up; open source, IOT, robotics, AI:
- 12 000 visitors anticipated (respecting all sanitary measures of course).
- 200 speakers and 70 exhibitors (and that’s just on the OSXP side of things)
And, yes the OW2 Quick App Initiative will be there in force!
Thanks to Huawei, who are OSPX gold sponsors, not only does QAI have access to a custom designed stand on the exhibitor floor, we also get to host a panel discussion with some very cool industry heavyweights. Plus, the custom design carries over to a full page advert in the visitor guide, as well as a hand-out flyer.
And, there’s more! Mr Martin Alvarez Espinar (TEDx speaker supremo) has also had his talk accepted!
So let’s list out the key QAI elements:
- Stand D24
- Panel discussion (Tuesday 9th @ 12h20 CET)
- 45 minute + live streamed
- Hosted by the one and only Zachary Powell.
- Gaël Duval; the legend behind /e/.
- Kevin Bernatek; Business Development Manager at games company Famobi.
- Kester Bishop; Strategic Project Lead at games company FRVR.
- Arjen Noorbergen; founder of IOT Olisto; enabling smart things and digital services to work together.
- Conference talk (Wednesday 10th @ 13h50 CET)
- 15 minutes + live streamed
- Martin will be taking a look at “MiniApps: Quick Development, Superb UX”
Our hosting foundation (OW2) will also be organising a “find all the OW2 stands” game with a free raffle draw. … and if previous events are anything to go by, you won’t want to miss out on their world famous beer party at the end of day 1.
How can you join the fun?
Come to Paris of course!
We will be living tweeting from Twitter. Tweet. Tweet. Please follow the account, like and re-share.
You want more?! 😮
Did I mention that there will also be QAI talks at SFScon later in the same week?
- Leveraging the open source dynamic to explore the MiniApp/Quick App dynamic
- Quick App Initiative and beyond
Oh yes, and don’t miss the new OpEd (opinion editorial). Thanks Claudio!
Stop, it’s all too much 🤯
Ciao for now! Stay safe and maybe see you next week.
- Big love -
The QAI team